Tuesday 7 September 2021

Old portfolio


I creted this portfolio during my last semester at university a little over a year ago. Since then, nothing much has changed, I kept looking at my old work and I was satisfied witth it. Though being satisfied and happy with my work is a good thing, it stopped me from creating more work that I could add into the portfolio. Instead I made lots of sketches and small drawings that, although may look nice, aren't exactly portfolio worthy for me and for what I want to showcase to my possible clients. On top of all that, I've grown, imporvements were made, and I feel like it's about time for this portfolio to reflect that.


This is what the portfolio looks like right now, it has a lot of my favourite projects that I've done during university, including the room illustrations from Howl's moving castle, my Wunderkammer end of year showcase editorial that got printed, a book cover for Bill Bryson's  A short history of nearly everything, and the tigers editorial piece. 
Below is also the other pages on my portfolio, these include an awkward about me page, and a side portfolio full of personal work that isn't my main focus but I had fun creating.





I'm planning to make several projects and standalone illustrations to fill up and update my portfolio. Hope it goes well :)




No comments:

Post a Comment